Thursday, February 22, 2018

Paddle to the Sea Unit Study

This download will give you a wonderful and fun unit study (31 pages) that follows along with Holling C. Holling's Paddle to the Sea

It is best for upper elementary (4-6), but can be modified for lower or higher grades.  Notebook pages for writing practice, lapbooking components to help organize the material being learned, science, and even some literature elements are woven together to help bring the links all together!

This unit would go nicely with an American history study or a geography unit.


Paddle to the Sea Unit Study Sample


Purchase Paddle for $15

Contact me on our Facebook page, Meraki Homeschool, and message me there, then we can converse by email. 

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Coming!

I am finally getting to updating all my files.  I've got several files available now on my Teachers Pay Teachers store, including Minn...